Orion 3 Extended light grid - ABB Jokab Safety - Optical safety devices
|Datasheet||Orion 3 Extended light grid - ABB Jokab Safety|
|LEI INDIAS are the Authorised Distributors of ABB Jokab Safety|
Robust and easy to use light grid for body detection, when power is available on only one side.
The Orion 3 Extended light grids are used for body detection, usually for access protection, when muting is necessary. Transmitter and receiver are both in the same active unit. The beams are reflected by the passive unit. Only the active unit needs to be supplied.
- Muting sensors are connected directly to the light grid, with no need for a remote muting module.
- A local reset button can be connected directly to the light grid: no need for cable between the
- reset button and the electrical cabinet or for an extra control module.
- Each light grid can monitor the actuators without any extra control module (EDM function).
- Less cabling: only the active unit has to be connected.
- Alignment help and a wide angle facilitate alignment.
- Rotation brackets simplify alignment too.
- M12 connectors speed up cabling.
- Since the alignment level is displayed on the unit, the alignment can be improved before an unwanted stop occurs.
- Extensive error indication reduces troubleshooting time.
- Body detection, 2 to 4 beams
- Active and passive unit
- Up to 8 m operating distance
- Sturdy profile
- Local reset and EDM
- Muting function
- Type 4
(based on 1 ratings)
Customer Review : Excellent Service