USTE 100/2x12 - BLOCK Transformers - BLOCK Control transformer
|Rated input voltage||208 Vac/ 230 Vac/ 380 Vac/ 400 Vac/ 415 Vac/ 440 Vac/ 460 Vac/ 480 Vac/ 500 Vac/ 525 Vac/ 550 Vac/ 575 Vac/ 600 Vac|
|Rated output voltage||2 x 12 Vac|
|Datasheet||Control & Safety Isolating Transformer USTE 100/2x12|
|Dimensions ( in mm)|
- Control & Safety Isolating Transformer
- Very good switching behaviour.
- Reduced Starting Currents
- High power density.
- Compact Construction
- Primary side : +/- 5% tappings for voltage adjustments
- Very good corrosion protection & low noise
General Data :
- Rated output voltage 2 x 12 – 2 x 115 Vac
- Rated input voltage 208 - 600 Vac
- Rated power 100 - 3,200 VA
- Insulation class B
- Maximum ambient temperature 40 °C
- Efficiency up to 96 %
- Degree of protection IP 00
- Universal input voltages 208 to 600 Vac
- Very good switch-on behaviour thanks to reduced starting currents
- Up to 250 VA with combination footplate for bolted and rail mounting
- Simple mounting thanks to robust metal footplate with oval slots
- Contact protected screw connection terminals complying with UVV BGV A3
- Quick to cable up thanks to the use of spring-clamp terminals
- Very good corrosion protection and low noise thanks to vacuum impregnation
- High power density due to a compact construction design
- As a safety isolating transformer for the safe electrical isolation of the input and output sides. The transformer is suitable for creating SELV and PELV circuits because of the limit on the output voltage.
- As a control transformer for the electrical isolation of the input and output sides. The construction of the transformer to supply control systems according to VDE 0113 is designed.
- As an isolating transformer for the safe electrical isolation of the input and output sides. The transformer may be used to set up protective separation as a protective measure in accordance with VDE 0100.